I pushed the woman I love on to the bed?

We live together and have been broken up for two months. She has spent the majority of the time at friends. I have asked her to come home so we can fix us and get back together with little luck. Some sex and I love you throughout. on this day, she comes home and sit on the edge of our bed waiting for me to wake up so we can talk. I am already stressed and not thinking good of the situation so I say " you dont look like you have good news... so let's just hear it." This upsets her and she wants to leave. As she gets up I stand in front of her asking her to stay and talk. She moves forward and I place my hand on her waist and push her to sit on the bed... I have never regretted anything more in my life than this moment... she is mad beyond reason, and leaves. I feel like a monster, and I'm so remorseful for what I have done. I have loved this woman more than anything, and now I have betrayed her... I know I can never take it back, but I dont ever want to do something like this again...

Did i do something i can never come back from? Can i even begin to prove/show that i am not that man? That i can be better than my worst moment?
3
3