Why does before my ex boyfriend broke up with me?

I told him if he don’t want to be in a relationship with me and he said I don’t know because I love you. I even told him that I don’t want us to break up and willing to make it work. He said it’s how I feel? What does that means? Even though he broke up with me, he said I think we need to take a break because what happened he really can’t get over it the “situation” for something that I didn’t do? He said we just need some time apart and loves me. To me he sounds very confusing and made me confused. I tried to figure it out what went wrong and he’s probably have a lack of communication with me. I told him if maybe he don’t love me anymore or find someone or something because I feel like the situation is fake like he’s lying or something. He gets mad at me and said are you serious... you believe what you want cause I know in my heart I love you... it doesn’t make sense to why he broke up with me for something that I didn’t do. I just feel like if he love me then he’ll be with me and fight to keep our relationship and looks like he’s not trying for me. I need help! I’ll comment more about it after you comment this. Thanks!
Why does before my ex boyfriend broke up with me?
Add Opinion