Can anything be forgiven, or where do you draw the line?

I had two best friends, A and M. M has a brother, B. M always insisted she wanted one of us to date his brother because we were decent girls. A starts dating B. M starts feeling left out so when an old friend, S, from her childhood reappears out of the blue because she wanted to date her brother, they suddenly become like glue and paper. All the bells rang when this happened. And I was right.
Long story short, M and S planned a fake pregnancy to break A and B up. M even hid the fact that B was actually dating A and S at the same time from A, someone she considered a sister, her BFF.
I just couldn't be friends with someone like M anymore. My eyes finally opened. She's toxic and manipulative and a liar. But somehow A forgave her and not wanting to pick a side because of M and I's fall out, she somehow ended spending more time with her than me...
Do you think I made the right call? Sometimes I feel I didn't and that I was too harsh. Was I?
10
5