8 years ago I should have dated & married the brother instead of the one I dated & married?

I don’t regret the path I chose but this thought has been running through my mind for years to this day. No matter how many times I’ve tried push it to the back of mind or to let it go completely the thought of what my life would have been like if I met my exes brother is trapped inside my mind.

Wondering if a therapist psychologist or psychiatrist have the ability to permanently erase that part of my memory lol. I can be friends with him keep my cool and still move forward with my life with another man but that thought always comes back to me. I’m guessing that if I confess this to him it would bring it to the surface which would dismantle the question and wonder “what could have been” but I can’t do that for reasons on his end. He might be dating someone and I’m not the type of person who would sabotage relationships regardless how I feel about him.
1