Matched my ex on tinder. Asked him wtf and he didn't explain fully. 2 days later, he goes on holiday with a girl from work. Why is he like this?

I know he lives with this girl now. He froze me out of his life because I found out he had a ldr-who he dumped for girl from work, simply because where she lived was purpose for long distance relationship. Basically, he dumped her because by time he started fucking work girl, ldr was coming home for sure. He only ever wanted her to move to London. Charming. Served him right not waiting 2 more months as she ended up staying in said city and has a great job. I do not understand why he was on tinder & super liking me when he was going on holiday with this new girl. Considering that he froze me out for LDR, who he dumped because she dared to say she wanted to come home. When he was seeing me; work girl was always after him but he didn't think she was special enough- she's like me if I was common and boring, according to a guy we both know - but now he's living with her after 2 months and I'm still seeing him on tinder etc. I don't like this girl he is seeing enough to give her a heads up (unlike me, she knew upfront about ldr-I called him on it straight away and he had nerve to deny she was his girlfriend anymore despite me having strong proof to suggest otherwise-& still pursued him, so on her head be it) but I just feel like this guy deserves some kind of punishment for his bad behaviour... what would you do? Should I pull him on his shit? my friend, a guy from work, told me I should think of some punishment as it is deserved but I can't think what.
2
2