Risk it or leave it?

So what I am about to type has been rattling in my head for 1.5 years. I accept and understand that I should have taken the courage, asked the right questions and confronted the associated people and taken the correct or obvious actions to resolve the matter. In the last 1/4 of 2017 I was invited by a friend from uni to go into town and have a meal. This meal had been planned a week prior and was made public within our society at uni. I agreed and met up with her. I will name this person "A^". A^ had a friend with her who ("B^"), who I had only met once before but hadn't spoke. After meeting with A^ & B^ we proceeded into town, we met with one more person who isn't a key influencer in my question. With the group assembled we went to a pub that served food, the kitchen was closed, we went to a wetherspoons (A British pub franchise which serves food, really popular across the UK). A^ had to go to work really soon after eating so she left me, B^ and the other person to our own devices. After some small talk amongst us all, I asked if mid afternoon was too early for alcohol. B^ replied saying it wasn't, we then started to order in some alcohol, the other person was not a huge drinker so he didn't want to join in the drinks. After a few hours, me and B^ are all tipsy and giddy, we leave the pub and head towards the university as per our schedule for the day (at this point I will add that all members of this group are members of the same society at the university. I also want to add that I have no intention of speaking bad about the other Male, he just wasn't the cause to my problem. He's a great guy though!), we attend our session at the campus. However during the session me and B^ sat next to each other and made comical comments about what we were watching and enjoying the atmosphere. After the session we went to the student bar for more alcohol as per our society tradition. At the student bar me and B^ remain as a pair and just forget the night and focus on each other.
5 mo
After a few hours and more drinks we leave the bar to get wine. When travelling to my accommodation I recommend we drank at hers as it would be less of a walk for her. At the time it was winter so there was ice present. She accepted and we arrived at hers soon after.
5 mo
At hers we sat in the living room. After a few minutes we grew cold due to no heating. We agreed to head up to her room as it would be warmer. She offered to play videogames which she won at.
Risk it or leave it?
3
4