Feeling lost, depressed and no direction after break up?

we broke up a few months back. I've been trying so hard to move on. I still love her, she know she this. I asked to try again and she said no. She ignored my messages for months but I never kept pushing for a reply. I sent one text which she ignored so I stopped. We didn't speak for this amount of time. We are still connected on social media. Then I bumped into her one day, she saw me and decided to avoid me. I even waved and she ignored me :( I felt a bit hurt but I laughed it off and continued with my day. I wasn't going to message her to tell her I had seen her.
She then text me out of blue to tell me she did see me but I wasn't facing her so couldn't say hi?
i told her it's fine and it would of been good to say hi. We've been chatting since but it's not very upbeat. She asks questions sometimes to carry on the convo but I try and be upbeat but she just seems a bit miserable. Yet on social media she posting happy? But she still replies which confuse me. I told her if she ever wanted to go for a catch up/ coffee she knows where I am. She told me 'aw thankyou' what does this mean?
i feel so lost and confused. I've been trying to talk to other girls but it doesn't feel right. One girl has even asked me out but I feel like I'd be cheating on my ex? I'm still very much connected to her but I don't think she feels the same?
even before we broke she cancelled dates and stopped asking to see me
i know people will say cut all contact but I really can't.
0
2