Is it time to let her go?

I’m am 37 dating a beautiful 22 year old gal (she is STUNNING), interns with a topic public figure, soon to be going to grad. school, and is a HUGE daddy's girl... Meanwhile, I am a divorcee with an 8 year old son, and have my own firm... We've know each other for a bit over a year and recently have been "on and off" since last October (consistent since March)... So obviously the relationship has naturally progressed, and she's hinting at commitment, I told her that I want to spend more time with her, but definitely am willing to commit in the future.. She's met my business partners and son already, and is literally my dream girl.

However, she's told me after a small argument, and stated that she’s not going to wait for me to give her what she wants/ needs and said we need time “to cool off” since she’s returns from her 5 week business trip after this week... After 3 days she’s texted me and we made small convo, but now everything seems a little off...
Is it time to let her go?
1
1