Should we really break up?

So basically my boyfriend of two years and I got in a big fight, we’re long distance so arguing is really hard on us. After a few days, he said “I know if we worked and communicated we could fix all our issues. I know that.” And I was like What’s the problem then? And he said “I’ve been so happy since I’ve been at home! I feel free.” Which is fine and normal to feel at first so I understood. But then he said “and... I don’t think I’m in love with you. I know I love and care about you so deeply. But I don’t think I’m in love. I don’t think I can fall in love with someone right now. I just want to fish and spend time with my guys” And while we’re not officially broken up, my heart is shattered. The last couple of months he was colder, more distant. But we were still so happy at times I’d say 80% of the time was still happiness. But I can’t stick around and wait for him to fall in love with me after two years have already gone by. Especially when he was planning our future with me and saying he loves me. I know he was in love. He just... isn’t anymore. I guess
Should we really break up?
Add Opinion