Should I cut them out?

So there's someone I was supposed to get engaged to who feels this isn't right and making her unhappy. I know they worry too much are insecure and it's making us both unhappy. She's been wanting to breakup I had asked for a 2 days to think it out before she breaks up... And I decided to take sometime to myself and see how it goes... she did become nasty about it. So the day before it ends she reaches out and is like this it's not going to work but in the future maybe. And I feel that she's stringing me along... I'm okay for her to go and be happy and if it's not me. I hope she finds happiness. But I feel like she's stringing me on for a ride which I don't want mind you things have been very hot and cold for a while till this point...

Oh and she sent the attachment while reaching out. Then I was okay to let it go until she changes the conversation to its not going to work... I really feel shitty how personally she attacked me at the moment though and I feel this might be a life long thing. And now I'm contemplating blocking them out for good? I hope their happy, I really tried my best and now I think it's time to end things for good.
Should I cut them out?
Should I cut them out?
1
0