Basically my ex boyfriend cousin is getting married and I’m her braidsmaid. Me and my boyfriend broke up for good recently and should I still be a braid maid?

So recently my boyfriend and I broke up. We both agreed to be part of his female cousin wedding this July 12. Now we both broke up because he said he doesn’t love me anymore so I broke up with him because I can’t be with someone who doesn’t love me. Yesterday his cousin called me to pick up my braidmaid dress. Should I tell his cousin that I don’t want to be part of the court? I think she knows that we’re no longer together. This whole situation is awkward and the reason I don’t want to be part of the court is because I still love him and in order to forget him I can’t be part of the wedding it will hurt me. I’m afraid he’s going to act like an asshole and I’ll have to pretend I don’t care... but deep down inside I care. Or maybe I should tell her to switch partners therefore I wouldn't dance with my ex bf? Any advice what do I do? I don’t want to ruin his cousins wedding neither by not showing up..
Basically my ex boyfriend cousin is getting married and I’m her braidsmaid. Me and my boyfriend broke up for good recently and should I still be a braid maid?
Add Opinion