Basically my ex boyfriend cousin is getting married and I’m her braidsmaid. Me and my boyfriend broke up for good recently and should I still be a braid maid?

So recently my boyfriend and I broke up. We both agreed to be part of his female cousin wedding this July 12. Now we both broke up because he said he doesn’t love me anymore so I broke up with him because I can’t be with someone who doesn’t love me. Yesterday his cousin called me to pick up my braidmaid dress. Should I tell his cousin that I don’t want to be part of the court? I think she knows that we’re no longer together. This whole situation is awkward and the reason I don’t want to be part of the court is because I still love him and in order to forget him I can’t be part of the wedding it will hurt me. I’m afraid he’s going to act like an asshole and I’ll have to pretend I don’t care... but deep down inside I care. Or maybe I should tell her to switch partners therefore I wouldn't dance with my ex bf? Any advice what do I do? I don’t want to ruin his cousins wedding neither by not showing up..
1
1