Why did my ex screenshot and save pics on Snapchat?

So this is a quick update if you will. I decided to accept my ex girlfriend on Snapchat mostly because I’m doing good (started a career at a Fortune 500 company paying well and I got my 6 pack back!) Anyway i decided to accept the request and almost immediately after I get notifications on Snapchat. She had taken like 5 screenshots and saved about 15 pictures. They had all been saved from the previous conversations we had -before she blocked me and dumped me. Anyway I never said anything bad, threatening or mean to her, also nothing sexual was in the saved messages. Most pictures are of us as a couple many on our trip for a wedding that we attended and the hikes, rafts etc we did while there. Conversations that were saved are mostly me telling her how much I love her as well as me basically begging for her to stay with me. Ya pathetic I know but I’m not that way anymore.
anyway why would she do that? Is she just being weird or is it something else?
1
1