My boyfriend left me because of his family s financial problems?

My boyfriend and I had been together for 3 months. It is a short but very intense relationship. We lived a lot of things together and deeply have feelings for each other. At it was the first phase, we were extremely happy and problem free. He already started thinking about our futur life... he is 27, has a nice job and is very stable financially. His parents were “rich”. The kind of people that can afford anything they wanted. Lately, his dad s business went on a bankruptcy... my boyfriend, being the elder and the only one who has graduated till now, had the responsibility of financing now his family’s needs.
After thinking, he decided to break up with me, in order not to add another engagement to the ones he already has... we had a very easy life before : trips, fancy dinners... now that he feels he can t be enough for the life he promised me, he doesn t want me near him and wants to take this battle alone...
I want to be there , i have strong feelings for him. I want to be there no matter what. But I feel like he has excluded me out of his life and problems. I truly have strong feelings for this man and want him in my life... can you guys especially help me think...
1
0