Should (how should i) I tell my boyfriend that I cheated ( not sure if it was cheating?

Couple months ago my boyfriend and i were on a verg of a breakup and actually didn't talk for 4 days he was going through a lot of things and kept pushing me away. i kept trying to be there for him , like literally trying to reach out to him. he wouldn't let me see him for like a week. he said he couldn't handle me but really never said we broke up but at the time i took it as a breakup. I was devastated and cried for days and one day my ex texted me ( he texted me from different numbers all time, basically being stalkerish) i answered his text that night and was just really unstable and invited him over
We kissed and he comforted me and we watched a movie. i basically spent the whole night crying thinking abiut my boyfriend. The night went on and i looked at him and just thought to my self " i don't want him , this is not my bf" i kicked him out. The next day my boyfriend texted me saying he was sorry and wanted to work on things after days of ignoring me. Which we did and still are together to this day. I just regret what i did and dont know if i should tell him or now
8
3