Why is he still talking to this girl if she’s a terrible person?

My guy friend who I have a crush on lives a great life. He continues to keep in touch with some chick he’s going back and forth with often. They argue , block each other and sleep together:( He’s told me he has feelings for her which is clear. Why does he keep going back to someone who’s said horrible things about his mom who’s deceased? What is attracting him back to this girl who’s he’s only known for 6 months? He’s known me for longer. Like wtf do guys like mean girls? He’s called her a brat and said he loved her. She’s really beautiful, but why is he keeping in touch with her? How can I convince him to stop keeping in touch with her? He tells me that he will go 3 weeks without talking to her... next thing either she reaches out and he accepts or the other way around. He’s 38 and she’s like 31 I believe. Do older men usually play games like that and how can I break them off for good?
1
0