Ex-boyfriend trying to reach after a week of break up. He dumped me. Please see details. What does it mean?

Ex-boyfriend broke up with me a week back saying he did not want to continue this relationship as he is not feeling the same I feel for him. I mean I was more invested and serious about him. He said he tried but could not get to similar feelings as mine. While breaking up he said he has decided not keep any contact with me as it would be helpful for me to move on and was not ready to speak much. Two days back he texted me saying that he is now ready to speak. So I am assuming may be he calmed down so he texted me. But I did not reply because I needed some more time. And today he liked a picture of mine which I uploaded.
I understand liking exs pics on social media is not a big deal. But just after a week of break up? And plus he had said he wanted me to move on.
Then I replied to his text asking what he wants to speak. He read my text but did not reply. So if he is not interested to speak to me then why did he text me in first place?
So what should I understand by this?
1
0