My ex broke up with me but she say she loves but she doesn’t wanna be in a relationship with anyone now?

+5Xper
So we’ve been together over a year we were so happy together off course there was some rough times and fights like every tow in a relationship but we always beat these problems.. so she was being cold with me lately and she didn’t tell me anything but I felt it so I talked to her and said we need take a space because both of us not happy.. After tow days she texted me saying she doesn’t wanna be in relationship right and she’s not happy and she wanna have time to herself and spend more time with family and friends but she said she still love me and she just doesn’t wanna be in relationship right but who knows what future hold for us and she said Goodbye for now... I thought that she just wanna hangout more with her friends and party.. I was so pissed because she broke up with over a text and everything got worst , first month we were just fighting because she didn’t give me real reason for a break up and all this reason were nothing compare to what we had before so we decided to meet each other after a month from break up and talk... we talked about so many things and she said she doesn’t wanna be in relationship right now but I felt she wasn’t sure if it was the right decision or no I felt she doesn’t know what she wants !! So I told her I’ll give you some time and space and think. She said we still broke up and that doesn’t mean we are together but we promised each other to now have sex with other people during this time. We both felt so good after we talked face to face we even hugged and kissed each other at the end.. so what you think? Will she come back after I give her space
1
2