Is this controlling in a relationship?

My boyfriend and I had a fight over empty bottles of beer and he said that it’s about me trying to control. Here how it goes:
we’re going down to the cafe
as we walked out the door I asked him to help carrying the rubbish so that we can put it in the garbage chute near the lift at our level.
I carried his empty beer bottles so that I can put it in the recycle bin downstairs.
He told me to do the bottles later but I said, what’s the point of postponing. I have empty hands.
So he thrown his rubbish inside the chute then I asked him to help me carrying 2 of my 4 bottles but he refused. He said that it was my idea, so he’s not willing to help.

we had huge fight and he said I’m controlling him because I don’t get what I want (ie. him refused to help carrying the bottles)
He said: if carrying 4 bottles was too much for you then you shouldn't pick them up and then make it my issue

Am I controlling here?

Thank you
Is this controlling in a relationship?
0
4