What does "She looks like love, but she is the storm you will never survive" mean?

what does "She looks like love, but she is the storm you will never survive" mean?

a little background... I've been dating this girl on and off for 17 years now, we started dating when we were 13 years old. we loved eachother so much that no matter what we been through, we were always there for eachother. so lately i noticed the phone calls stopped coming and we lost touch with eachother. so i searched and searched for her for months but nothing came up with her information, finally i found her under another name. when i added her on facebook, it turned out she was married recently and had a baby. i cried and cried for months and then finally got emotions in order enough to talk to her as a "friend". i commend on a few pictures of hers saying that "she looked lovely" but i haven't mentioned once anything flirting or about her family now.

after about 2 weeks, she wrote me back only saying this... "She looks like love, but she is the storm you will never survive."

i have NO idea how to interpret this. does anyone have any ideas?
What does "She looks like love, but she is the storm you will never survive" mean?
Add Opinion