Im still missing her and it sucks :(?

my ex has completely washed her hands of me. She did even when we were together. Three months after break up I'm still thinking bait her all day everyday, she's talking to another guy and it breaks my heart. I don't know how to carry on from here. She was texting me until recently and then she's gone because of this new guy. She just seems to be so happy and getting in with life without even giving me a second thought. I wish I could do the same :( I sometimes wonder if she ever liked me that much anyway. I can't stop thinking about her, the way she looked, our jokes, etc everything. She treated me badly towards the end because she didn't have the courage to break up with me so started cancelling dates, not seeing me, twisting things etc and even a couple of weeks ago she deliberately ignored me when I saw her. Even so I still can't help but miss her.
im keeping busy, trying to do things with myself, even speaking to other girls but it just doesn't feel right. I'm struggling to undertow she can find it so easy :(
how can I go on from here?
Im still missing her and it sucks :(?
2
2