Why would an ex try and be competitive or am I overthinking?

We broke up four moths ago because she seemed to lose interest and couldn't fix the relationship, she didn't seem to want to, just wanted out but didn't have the courage not to break so I mutually agreed to break up... we've had a bit of contact since, I've asked to try again, in her own way she said no. We were talking up until a new guy appeared... then she stopped talking to me. This kinda peed me off. I carried on with life, deeply hurt by everything and now the new guy it hurts even more. Then out of the blue she tags me in a Facebook advert she's seen. I just thanked her.
One thjbg I have noticed since breaking is subtle things that look like she's trying to be competitive with me or do the same thing? If I post she'll post similar thing. For example, I run my own business and mentioned I got a new customer, then an hour later she posts that she has new customer too... this happens a few times. There have been other things too.
Why would she do this?
1
1