Is this her way of "ending it"?

I’m am 37 dating (was) a beautiful 22 year old gal works with a topic public figure, soon to be going to grad. school... I am a divorcee with an 8 year old son, and have my own firm... We've know each other for a bit over a year and recently have been "on and off" since last October (consistent since March)... So obviously the relationship has naturally progressed, and she's hinting at commitment, I told her that I want to spend more time with her, but definitely am willing to commit in the future.. She's met my business partners and son already, and is literally my dream girl.

However, she's told me after a small argument, and stated that she’s not going to wait for me to give her what she wants/ needs and said we need time “to cool off” since she’s returns from her 5 week business trip after this week... After, we made small convo and she let me know she made it back to our state, but hasn’t talked to me in over 2 weals, but texted me 3 days ago about something small, then she ended it with " Well, I hope you have a great rest of your day"... So I posted a picture online w/ two beautiful women on my left and right, and see that she unfollowed me on all social media... I
Is this her way of "ending it"?
0
1