I saw my ex last night for the first time in 6 months and then he blocked my number again?

I was out at the bar with my friends and I happen to see my ex boyfriend of 3 years there. He didn’t acknowledge me at all we have not spoke in 6 months. The last time we talked he said he wanted nothing to do with me that I’m crazy and blocked my number. So last night I texted him and it somehow went through and I said to him it’s sad you can’t say hi to me out and he texted back saying leave me alone. I said back okay I respect that I will leave you be and then he said realize we are not getting back together. And then he asked me to meetup with him. I met him last night and he said to me this has to stop. I said to him we haven’t spoken or seen each other in a long time. He then told me have you been hitting the gym you look good. So then We did hookup and then I asked him if i will ever see him again and he said will see. I tried to text him when I left him but he blocked me again. I’m just really confused now
1
0