Should I have not said anything and not followed up with her?

I started talking to a girl I went to high school with in Facebook and we hit it off. We were talking for a while and she opened up to me about a lot of things. She said she didn't feel included in her family, how her last relationship went, sexual partners, etc.
We went out for our first date and she was abnormally quiet. I thought she was nervous, but she complained of a headache. I took her home, and she confessed she thought she was ready to date again, and everything sounded good until we went out. She just wasn't over it.
I tried being polite, saying I understand. I just had broken up with my ex of 3 years and I got it. I felt I was too forgiving though.
But, for a month we talked very minimal and then she snapped on me after asking about her day, so I just blocked her and havnt spoken to her since.

Should I not have acknowledged her confession and just left and not have talked to her again?
Should have just left and said nothing.
I did the right thing
GirlGuy
1
0