My Ex said we are soulmates but doesn't want a relationship right now?

Hello, so I've known my Ex-Girlfriend currently for about 5 years. When we first met we liked eachother but we never dated due to things like distance, feelings, not knowing we wanted. But we remained really close friends. However about Nine Months ago we started dating. The relationship was going well we where finally together but fast forward Nine Months later she started acting different which led to her wanting a break. Keep in mind before the break I noticed her acting different she lead to me overthinking a lot. But she recently told me she wanted to break up. Her reasonings where from "wanting to grow on her own", "work on herself". "and enjoy being alone" she said she's not worried about a relationship with me right now because we are "soulmates" and i do not deserve someone who is confused about what they want right now. She wants to remain the strong friends we once where but she understands I am hurt and upset by the whole thing. She tells me she loves me all the time. But I just really don't know what to do. Thoughts?
My Ex said we are soulmates but doesn't want a relationship right now?
Add Opinion