I am obsessed and still in love with my ex boyfriend even though he has a girlfriend, what do I do?

I still love him so much and think about him every minute of the day. He is never not on my mind. I think about our sex and how he used to kiss me and the things he would say to me. I can't seem to get him off my mind. We still talk and he sends me emojis of laughing faces or blushing faces. He tells me he still cares about me but we both know we will never see each other again since he moved away. He has another girlfriend now and they post pictures together and spend a lot of time with each other. How can I stop this obsession I have with him? I truly feel like he was the love of my life, I don't know if ill find someone else like him.
5
1