Does my ex still have feelings for me?

Me and my Ex broke up last February due to we can't agree on time that we will give to eachother. Because we are in a Long Distance Relationship and we were both busy. When i told him that I will be blocking him he told me not to block him. So right now we stayed friends. Me and my ex are also online gamers. Even during our relationship we always play. And until now that everytime he will be on he would still message me to come to game. My ex is also always updated on my status in social media me would view them like 6 minuted after i posted. The one that shock me is when a friend of mine saw he put my picture as his profile picture on Facebook. I tried to confront him bout this matter and he said it was just a glitch. I tried to ask his friend and his friend said that Facebook can't have a glitch cause it's not a game and he said it's my ex who change the picture. I'm actually confused with him cause sometimes whenever we talk yeah we do some sweet talk and then sometimes he would not message cause I know that he was busy somehow I'm still updated on what he is doing cause he still tells me. I don't know what he is trying to do. Do you think my ex could still have feelings for me?
Does my ex still have feelings for me?
Add Opinion