If you could get over a breakup faster by taking some pills and doing therapy, would you? Why or why not?

I just read this article that claims that the combination of a specific drug and therapy sessions eliminates the pain from a breakup by reprogramming your memory.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/ptsd-and-heartbreak

Would you take medication and do therapy sessions after a breakup to eliminate the emotional pain or would you prefer to just deal with it yourself? Even though this article said just medication or just therapy wasn't enough but both were needed, I provided a poll option for just one or the other if you'd be willing to do just one of them if that did work.

Why would you choose the option you chose?
Yes, if medication and therapy helps I'd do it
I'd do medication if that alone worked, but would not do therapy
I'd do therapy if that alone worked, but would not take medication
Vote C
No, I'll just let time heal the wounds rather than taking medication or therapy
Vote D
GirlGuy
4 mo
Thanks to those of you that have taken the time to vote and write opinions.

People seem to have a variety of opinions on this. The votes are pretty evenly divided between A, C and D.

Personally, I'd usually take option D and just take the time to heal without intervention, but I think I tend to recover from heartbreak more quickly than average. If I was really having trouble getting over it, I'd be willing to talk with a therapist, but I doubt that I'd ever want to take medication.
11
3