My ex added me back on snap chat to "Maintain" a friendship while she has a new girlfriend what do I do?

+5Xper
Ok so a few months back I was talking to this girl and things was amazing it was going great the best thing ever until it wasn't so great she started to grow distance but I didn't know at the time but she knew I was always going to be there but never came to me until one day she texted me she wasn't feeling it anymore so I just let it be becuase she left me the worst time she left when I needed her the most she left but I didn't say anything so I let it be and I started to live my life again until a few days ago she came back into my life but this time we were two states away I was home for the summer visiting my family and she was there and so many emotions came back so many she added me on Snap Chat and I didn't know what to do so I just accpeted it you know and after I poured my heart out she just wanted to be friends because she fell for her bestfriend that was the last time I talk to her becuase I can't be friends with someone who I love so much who can't make me think right I can't or maybe I can that's where I need help at
2
1