I dumped my boyfriend of 1.5 years because he didn't want to move in with me?

So, basically he told me 'We' were not ready to move in together. We've known each other for years through long distance and i moved for him. (Meantime i was living with family) His reasons: 1. He thinks I was lazy because i acted like a guest at his parents house 2. Because he thinks id be mad at him for gaming all the time. We had an argument over weeks and I was upset because a week ago he told me he wanted to move in. He wanted to come over each week to see how it would 'go' pretending like we are together as a couple moved in together and see how it would go then he could move in when everything is settled, fully furnished, internet, gas , power all on. And not contribute to being on a lease and paying bond. He wants to become a esports gamer so his time will mostly go towards that. While, im about to graduate from university in a year and will be able to get a full time job I dumped him 3 weeks ago, he seemed to let me go just like that. I don't know if it was the right decision made and i feel terrible.
5
1