Guys, Will my ex boyfriend be willing to try again? Following no contact should I reach out to him or not bother? Advice please only 4 days into NC?

So my ex fiancé is 22. I’m.. 27. We’ve been together 4.5 years with the last year and a half being really hard. In 2017 his dad was diagnosed with a terminal cancer and my ex was so dedicated to going to the chemotherapy and everything- so was I! After a year, late 2018 we were told the chemotherapy was not an option and his father chose palliative home care. These two months were horrific (not on the relationship necessarily but definitely had an impact). I respected my partners need to be by his father but our time together was limited. We went to Croatia in Oct 2018 where he proposed - I accepted but later asked if this due to him wanting to please his dad. He said no but also yes. Nov 19, his father passed in his arms. From then everything felt out of sync. I did my best to support him during his grief but I was grieving too as we’d been together 4 years. We took a family holiday and spread his father’s ashes in April. In May and June I had (still do) clinical depression and attempted suicide. The first attempt was at my exes home where his mum also lives and he was angry with me for potentially traumatising his mother. I was moody and anxious and demanding. He was cold and emotionally detached. I’d say I need support and he’d say he was there but he was quite hard and cold to me. We broke up the end of May (explosively!) with him saying he was done and wasn’t sure he wanted “this” nd that we had changed. Between suicide attempts through June I begged nd pleaded for a second chance and not throw 4 years away but he would respond with cold and harsh answers (no). Our last conversation he said he had come to accept we didn’t work as a couple which broke me. I wished him well and stopped contact. Out of the blue three days later he messages me stating I’ve done something to get him in trouble at work (not true) and I immediately wanted to ask what had happened and say it wasn’t me but I stuck to the no contact: heard nothing since. Is he done for good?
5