Should I give her another chance?

I had been talking to a crush from highschool last year, and we had hit it off as adults and she really warmed up to me quickly and told me about her past, insecurities, and all that. She lived two hours away though, and we both had very busy schedules. It was next to impossible to get together but we were going to spend her winter break together because her family was away visiting her brother.
I go get her and she's quiet the whole way to my house. Then she says she has a migraine and we go lay down, but soon asks to take her home. She tells me she isn't over her ex and wants more time but really wants to date me. I told her I understood and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
We talked the next few days, but then she was taking out her anger and frustrations on me. I eventually just stopped talking to her, and unfriended her since we only talked on Facebook, never exchanged numbers.
Since then, I had a run in with my ex and mom and deleted my Facebook because of it. I also got a promotion at work. I was no longer in one location, I would go to people's homes to fix things.
My old manager called me and said that girl came in looking for me and was asking when I'd be in for the day. I said that I didn't know and was a little weirded out.
Someone told her and she was waiting when I checked in to go home. She said she had been looking for me and was over what happened but couldn't reach me.
I told her I'd think about it, and I still had work to do and she left rather sad, but my security team thought it was weird.
Should I give her another chance?
1
0