Is he trying to get my attention & if so why?

Me and this guy I was dating recently decided to call things a day between us, we both said we didn’t want things to end between us but certain factors are making it difficult for us to be together.

We both care for each other a lot, we both have feelings for each other and have a really good relationship. Things ended on good terms & happened about 3 days ago. Recently he’s been posting a lot more to his Snapchat story & mostly of a girl he works with. He hasn’t done so in the past & never posts as much as he has been. Is he trying to get my attention & if so why?

Im thinking of messaging him later on & basically saying how I don’t want things to come to an end & I hope he chooses to be with me. I’m a little scared as it means pushing my pride aside but I also feel if I don’t, I will always be left wondering what if. Does this come off as too needy?
1
1