Was I wrong to confront the guy I was dating about his DP with his ex girlfriend?

I was dating this guy, before I said yes he was soo nice saying all the nice things, always being attentive and tried to make some efforts to get together. He recently moved near my place that's when I thought this could work because earlier he used to live in other state. I knew him from 2 years and he was always like this until we had sex. He took my virginity after I went home, next day he said he's going out if town so I'll text you when I come back. I was trying to be the understanding person so I didn't think much of it. True to his words he came back and texted me after 15 days, I went with him for night out. I thought this time we'll go somewhere but even this time we stayed at home. After this night he blocked me for 10 days when I called to know what's happening he said I forgot to unblock you and don't overthink it's nothing. After a whole month of not talking he texted and said don't you miss me, don't you wanna meet me. I thought this is last time I'm giving him chance so I went. After this day he blocked me again and unblocked me after 10 days. I had it in mind that I won't make a move now, I won't give him attention, but after someday he sent a message. I told him I was kinda surprised when you texted me since last time I texted it was not delivered because I was blocked. All he said was okay. Accidentally I saved a number of his that he never use to text me and I see dp of him and his ex hugging. I said nice dp and he was like some memories can't be forgotten. I was already very angry so I just said bye and blocked him. But during these days he made a video of me performing oral sex on him I messaged him to delete it before I thibk of ways to get it deleted. And he went all crazy saying how dare I talk to him like that and do one thing get lost, he can't stay with someone with MY MENTALITY! I said that he's being childish playing games and he couldn't even say he just wanted sex. But he only think it was wrong of me to question his DP with his girlfriend
7
1