What should I do?

I was in a relationship with this guy for 3 years during high school. We practically lived together. I am 20 now and we broke up when we were 18 haven’t seen each other since. 4 days ago I was really drunk and he ending up texting me on the 4th of July. We haven’t seen each other since the breakup but he has tried to contact me before. He ended up picking me up and I stayed over his house. We hooked up all night. I was a gross drunk mess. He drove me home in the morning and we didn’t talk. He hasn’t said anything since. I really want to text him. But it has only be 4 days since our hookup and I don’t want to look clingy and psycho. Should I hookup with him again and blow his mind while I’m sober? Or try to see if he would hangout sober and see where it goes from there? I feel like I need to make sure I don’t have feelings for him anymore before I let him go for good. Should I wait a little while and then ask to see him? Or just go for it? Or let him message me even though I believe he won’t
What should I do?
Add Opinion