Is this normal for exes to do?

8 months ago and my ex fiancé broke up and after we the breakup occurred I made new social media accounts (deleting my old accounts) so I wouldn’t have him on it or his friends. I felt it was better that way so we wouldn’t have to see each others posts and didn’t add him or try messaging Both of our accounts are private so we can’t see anything on eachothers pages

when I would try to search for my friend after making the account his name used to come up as they both started with the same first letter also because the app saves history I guess from old accounts. About a week ago I noticed his name didn’t come up and I then found out he blocked my new account even though I wasn’t following him or messaging or anything. Why would a guy do that?

also I discovered his profile picture is a solo photo from our engagement photoshoot. Is this normal?
Is this normal for exes to do?
0
2