I was with my boyfriend for 5 years and he left me out of nowhere because needed a break?

Today I talked to him. He is currently dating a maarried woman 14 years older then him. He says he has feelings for her but he loves me. If I were a normal woman I would tell him that's BS.

However. ... we never had sex because I was raped as a little girl. I wish I could be mad at him for leaving me but I kind of understand why he did it. Also I live with my parents and they are pretty controlling.

Is there a chance I can get him back? I love him he told me today he left because my parents don't let me" go out " I did used to go out with him but I never stayed late out. Fact is, I don't blame him for leaving me , 5 years is a long time.
5
3