Can you still love someone who broke your heart and you know you will never be able to have?

I fell in love with a guy when I was 20 so hard that I have never been able to recover. He was 25.

I don't blame him for checking me out and dating me to see if I was for him. I mean that is what dating is all about, right?

I am not bitter like he was just using me, that wasn't it. He is still perfect to me in every way.

But so many girls wanted him, that eventually I had no chance. Some day my heart will be mended maybe. Until then I think of him and I cry. Just being honest... that's all.

Like I can't say that I hate myself for loving him, but I can still completely relate to Joan Jett's song...

SADE sings the song that perfectly describes how I still feel about him to this day.

Why do I listen to Sade's song, sometimes over and over again, and cry?

Have you ever had anyone in your life that you felt this way about?

If this is not your kind of question, don't pay any attention to me, it's ok, I'm not like this everyday.

Please listen to Sade's song though before you leave... PLEASE? ...

A. Yes, I have had my heart broken into a million pieces in a relationship before so I know what it feels like!
B. No, I have been lucky so far and have not had any heart breaks over a relationship
C. OMG Laurie, life isn't perfect. There is no such thing as Prince Charming, get over it, move on and quite drowning yourself in tears!
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Broken Heart" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
17
8