Should I talk to this guy?

When my ex and I broke up, it was because I was kind of insecure about how popular and successful he was. His parents made comments how they didn't think I was "good enough" for their son. I kept having strangers come up and flirt with him and calling me a liar when I said we were dating. And I was driving myself crazy trying to be this "perfect" girlfriend that I thought he wanted instead of being happy with myself. He acted really disappointed when he found out I couldn't fit in with his friends/"popular kid" crowd. He wasn't really pushing me to BE someone else, I just never felt "good enough" to compete with all the girls that must be after him so I ended it and walked away. After we broke up, I got therapy about my self-esteem and feel much better. I didn't hold it against him, but I thought he'd be more supportive of me leaving to get therapy. I thought we were friends if nothing else. He told me we weren't really friends because I wasn't supporting him as a friend before we broke up. He said he was "too hurt" to deal with me and that he'd get back in touch when he "felt better". Years went by and apparently his life really changed. He is a dentist with his own practice now when we dated he was a paralegal (?). I thought he was a great guy then, and I want to know what happened in the time space. But he never did "keep in touch". So I'm not sure.
Should I talk to this guy?
Add Opinion