Guys, did you ever break a womans heart. Years down the road she looks totally different?

I was curious to see if any guys on here broke a girls heart and it totally changed her. Whether you were together or it was a fling. It happened to me. Initially I dated a guy, then somehow it turned into a fling. He ended up breaking my heart. He left me for a married person whos now divorced. I think what stings the most is that he acted the same way to me that his first love did to him when she cheated on him. When we were together I had natural hair nice clothes and no tattoos. Now my hair is colored and I'm getting a couple of tattoos this summer. Crazy how relationships can change your appearance right? Guys did you ever break a girls heart and have her look totally different because of it? Thanks in advace
5