My friend is in a panic after using her ex-boyfriend’s ex’s account for her revenge. what should she do?

One month ago, my friend’s ex boyfriend broke up with in order to focus on his upcoming trade school career as a mechanic and she was okay with that. However, she recently come to find out that he is now “engaged” to his former ex, who he told her not worry about during their relationship because his new girlfriend tried to get back with him before. My friend was heartbroken since he told her and everyone else we know he didn’t plan on dating anyone to focus on his career and he didn’t want to be apart.

As idiotic as it sounds, my friend decided to toy with him by going on his former ex’s account (which he gave my friend access to) and would flirt with him much to his dismay. I told her to chill but she insisted since he lied to her. One day, she asked him if he was single on this girl’s account and he snapped at her. Since he was thought it was the girl, he insulted her and insinuated she was a whore. (FYI, this ex is known for cheating and sleeping around)

They got into an argument saying he’s a player and my friend called his girl a stupid skank, which angered him. He told his girlfriend and she threatened the ex. Of course, shit blew off the handle as the girl (whose account my friend was using behind her back) was completely lost and little to my friend’s knowledge.

She had a boyfriend, and he wasn’t happy when he received screenshots of my friend flirting with his ex.

Basically, after a long group conversation between, the ex-boyfriend’s ex, his girlfriend, and the girl - they stopped threatening her and let it be but the boyfriend is upset as he thinks the girl cheated. My friend feels terrible but is afraid to come clean. She hopes and prays the boyfriend believes the girl. She thinks she should also let the situation play out for itself but she isn’t sure and I don’t want to get involved in this mess. What should she do?
2
0