Can anyone help I dont know what to do?

So me and my ex girlfriend broke up little over 2 weeks ago. When we broke up she said she still loved me and was only breaking up because she didn't feel like she could trust me.
Over the 2 weeks things have been sketchy at best, more fighting than ever before and me having to start all conversations unless I leave her alone for the whole day, and only then she texts or calls to ask why. But today she said someone at work took her phone and said to stop talking to her, the guy has done it with me before, so I believed her, but after work she tells me that him and several others are telling her not to talk to me, though she says she won't listen to them. And that as of right now she doesn't want to date me again or knows why I've admitted that i hope we could be more than friends again. If anyone has questions I'll answer them. Also will update as things go on.
Can anyone help I dont know what to do?
1
1