Should I call off the wedding over... a cat?

We’ve been together for 5 years and engaged for 7 months. He’s a wonderful guy. However, there’s one thing about him that I have had enough: His behavior towards his cat. One time, I picked the cat up from the couch and set her on the ground so I can sit on the couch. He angrily told me that the cat got there first and I have to wait until she leaves for my turn. I first thought he was joking but he’s not. When we eat, the cat walks on the dining table, sticks her paws into our food, sits on our plates, etc. When I picked her up to put her on the ground, he gets very upset and demands that I let her be wherever she wants. I’m always choking on cat hair because her hair is in all our food and drink. If I stop her from scratching the couch or any furniture, he would get upset and tell me to stop scaring the cat. Our wedding is in 4 months, invitations are out, and I feel like I cannot live with this cat situation anymore. I know it sounds very silly to leave the love of my life over an animal but I’m at my breaking point here. What should I do?
Should I call off the wedding over... a cat?
Add Opinion