I dont know why my ex text me back after 2 years of silence and I dont know how I feel about it?

A little back story 2 years ago me and my ex broke up and we didn't broke up in a healthy way. She broke up wih me and she didn't tell me wh but after 2 years i know why. i was clingy, needy and overcontrolling. I hurted her and i still feel bad.

I texed her saying i was sorry (0ne year ago), she said dont worry about it and we just say we will stay as friends. Till that day i was working on myself aproving my self estem and confidence and workingout.

I still dont know if i have really change but i least i feel better myself hopefully my next relationshp ill be a better boyfriend than before.

Any way my ex (She is my best friend) and she texted this to me aftewr 2 years:

Her: Hey i was wondering if you still want to talk with me?

Me. Of course i want to talk to you.
But i thought that you didn't want to talk to me

Her: THat what i thought

And we texted each other and i was laughing telling each other what we been up too after two years but i dont know how to feel about this i want to be friends again but i can't stop feeling guilty of ewhat i did to her when we were a couple. I want to be friends again but i dont know if its the right thing to do i dont know.

Even i have more question why did she text me after two years, i thought that she forgot about me and moved on but i dont know why she text me after what i done to her and i am so confuse.

Any advice
2
0