Would it bother you if your ex were friends with your friends even after you broke up?

My boyfriend of 6 months and I broke up about a month ago.
His friends and I had gotten close and wanted to hang out even after we'd broken up.
One of his friends, a girl, and I were going to hang out and my ex found out... he texted me and asked me if i had told her that we'd broken up and to not ask any of his friends out since we were broken up... first off, she was the one who's asked me out... so I asked him why he thought I was the one who's asked her out and he told me it was because she, his friend, hadn't asked him to hang out ever before... and even after that he tried to make me feel bad about myself asking her out... which I didn't... and it was very annoying.

I don't know what to think of this and if I should just leave his friends or ignore him.

What do you all think?
4
0