My ex dumped me because my boobs aren't ideal. How can I avoid meeting guys like him?

We were dating for about 6 months and one night we had sex and he just outright told me that he doesn't like my boobs and that I should even get surgery for them. The first couple of times we had sex I was convinced (he didn't tell me but his body language made me think otherwise) that he didn't care about my boobs. Before I met him, I thought I was never going to find a guy who loved me for me and didn't care about my boobs. So far, I've been right. For years, I worked so hard to accept my boobs for how they are but this break up has put me back to where I started. I'm definitely not getting surgery because I don't need it. I don't know what to do. I might as well put "Ugly Boobs Ahead" in my bio (that was a joke).
6
2