My boyfriend searched through my phone, and then accused me of cheating (I’m not), and now he won’t talk to me. how do I fix this?

My boyfriend of 2.5 years/LD 1 year, recently looked through my phone, and then told me a few days later that he ‘knew I was dating other people.’ Now he won’t talk to me. He also didn’t actually tell me he looked through my phone-I’m making the most obvious assumption. I don’t know what to do, as I’m not dating other people, and don’t want to be. On my phone, there was a few things he might’ve found ‘questionable.’ I have text conversations with male friends/a couple of them the guy was flirty. The long distance part is tough

Also, I have the bumble app on my phone. I’ve used it in the past for bumbleBFF, but not for dating. However, I got mad one day ( boyfriend and I didn’t y’all for like a week/I was wondering if we were breaking up basically). and put some pictures up on the ‘dating’ part of it. So, there was a profile, technically, although I forgot about it 5 minutes after I did it and never used it.

How can I fix this?
4
2