Anxiety is draining me - I can't let go?

im having trouble letting go of my ex girlfriend. I'm still very much in love with her and everyday I wake up with anxiety thinking about her. No matter what I do I just can't seem to shake it. If she starts to follow a new guy on social media my anxiety goes through the roof. I'm literally getting really down over the break up. She appears to have moved on emotionally very easily and quickly. Me on the other hand I can't. Every thought of her creates anxiety, I think of her with someone else, I know I've lost her already and I wish I could just forget about her but I can't. I panic that she's out on dates, I panic that she talking to other guys. I panic pretty much over everything. I never used to be like this. I've become a pathetic guy and it sucks. I've tried to work things out with her she's just not interested in the slightest. I should be able to accept this and forget, at least just emotionally disconnect but I'm finding it so hard! I literally dread waking up every morning becuaee it's the same things over again. Can anyone help? I'm keeping busy but it just doesn't help.
Anxiety is draining me - I can't let go?
Add Opinion