Should I forgive him?

i loved someone for 4 years oned side love, in the 3rd year he came to me and told me he love me too then suddenly after 2 days he disappeared and blocked me and that was really tough on me then he came back and told me to be friends and he wasn't sure and stuff like this and i forgive him cause i love him and he kept on disappearing and appearing tell me that he love me and suddenly no i didn't love you 2 years and i had a very lonely sad days this year he told me that he make out with so much girls "this includes the times i was his girlfriend and he said he loved me" and i was totally sad damaged and he told me to stay with him and i decided to stay but as a friend then suddenly he told me that he didn't make out and that was a test for me to see if i still love him or not then i got really angry and told him stop making me sad i am really sad and broken because of you then he laughed and told me that i am over acting and it's out of my business i am not his girl friend anymore so i don't have to be angry of he make out with girls "at the same time he was telling me please be with me please tell me what to do and make me a good person" then he texted me that he don't want to talk to me again and he will not block me but i don't have to talk to him cause he will not answer i said to him okag i will not answer either if you texted me then he told me i am wrong that i talked to a stupid person like you and he blocked me.
Should I forgive him?
Add Opinion