Should we get back together or am I crazy?

About two weeks ago I got into an argument with my now ex-boyfriend. We have been arguing (3-4 times) within the last month mainly because I feel like I’m putting more effort in to the relationship than he is, he would start an argument instead of taking about calmly. Instead of talking he will go silent for days at a time and won’t speak to me. On Fourth of July we went to that party and he told me prior he was thinking about sleeping at apartment with his son and during the party his so told me that my boyfriend (his dad) didn’t want to but I never knew the real reason, instead of saying the reason he would say cause. I got upset and I was quiet, he calls those my temper tantrums because it didn’t go my way. The main reason is because it’s hard for us to get time together especially with his work schedule. So I was excited to hear him make plans and to see them drop like that made me upset. I could’ve handled it better because he got me so worked up that I had a little attitude. We talked that night and I thought we were fine. I left the next day and I thought we were okay and then he was upset with me. We had not seen each for a week but spoke on the phone some days were better than others. After a whole week of not seeing each other I asked what was going on and he told me that I forced him to make a decision so he left me. I dropped his belongings to his house and he gave me mine (not all of it). We talked about it calmly and he was seeing my side and how I felt. He said he may have made a mistake but still wanted to stay broken upSince breaking up (one week). He has not reached out, I reached and told him I missed him yesterday. He apologized for what he had done and how he acted and I asked him if we wanted to try again and he said i don’t know. He said he needs to focus on better days for him and his son. I don’t know what to do :(
Should we get back together or am I crazy?
Add Opinion